The second book of the series. “Clash with the Immortals.” Ana learns that Ashton created powerful enemies through his actions before the dawn of the human race. Now they seek revenge and isn’t particular how they get it. She encounters the Olympians and fury of Zeus.
- The cake and champagne are from Ana and Ashton’s wedding.
- These are scenes from many of the worlds Azazael have visited and many of them he destroyed. Now those whose he destroyed their worlds are out to destroy what he hold most dear and that is Ana.
- Zeus threw the lighting bolt after her as she escaped him after refusing to be Apollo’s concubine.
- The goddesses Flora and VSek merge to create a more powerful goddess being they will be able to stand up to the sword Ana carries.
- The image of hell is the outer court to Lucifer’s Lair.
- The wax melting over the ancient candler is from the night of Nikola and Ana’s black mass wedding.