Samantha Collins, the author of “The Power of Sex and How to Wield It” is working on a new book called “Your Soul Mate Isn’t Who You Think” and asked if I minded sharing this section with readers.
Signs That You Are a Very Attractive Person Even If You Don’t Know it
There are moments in every person’s life when their self-confidence and their belief in themselves seems to really be suffering. In order to help yourself get rid of these negative thoughts, I created this list that proves that maybe you just don’t know how awesome you really are! You don’t have to believe me! Then keep scrolling!
I put together a list of things I observed from life. It’s a collections of pointers to show you that you are attractive even if you don’t always think so.
- People notice your arrival at an event. Yes, they look dead at you. Sometimes so openly you wonder if you have a booger tagging out of your nose. If you go to a party and see other people are looking at you, this means that people at least notice you. And it doesn’t matter if someone comes up to you to start a conversation because if people are looking, then you’ve definitely made an impression. Well, I kinda of wish people wouldn’t look at me. LOL! 🙂 No, I’m just kidding. I outgrew that years ago.
- You like to smile and it comes naturally that’s a great thing. A positive mood is attractive on its own. And if you like to smile and can enjoy the moment, be sure that the opposite sex is really interested in you. Who wants to spend time with someone who is constantly annoyed or exhibiting a bad attitude all the time?
- Your glaring flaws seem imaginary to other people. If you decide to share some things you don’t like about yourself and you see that the person you’re talking to doesn’t even understand what you’re referring to, it means that you are probably wrong. For example, if you have lips that seem “too full” or “my eyes are too wide,” and you complain about them to someone, that person is most likely thinking, “How can something like that be a flaw?”
- You have your “thing.” Your own style and gestures that are sincerely you. You’ve stopped trying to look like someone else and you like the way you look now. You are confident in how you look and love it. A bright individuality attracts a lot of attention and lets other people know that you understand what you want from life and from yourself. These traits make you seem more attractive no matter what you look like.
- You have fans and collect them every where you go. When you enter the a social event, you notice that there are some fans. People notice you. The women will begin to gossip and the men lust. [Sorry, but in reality that’s what happening.] It doesn’t matter if you like them or not – you have them! Some people don’t even have fans. So, it’s up to you how to use this attention. It can be a little annoying, though.
- You get bored easily. Now, this one doesn’t apply to everyone. Some people are simply boring and self-absolved and think they’re interesting. But to socially active people it does. If something happened that stopped your usual course of life like an illness, a business trip, or something else, you feel that time drags so slowly! You’re used to communicating with a lot of people, dating, and seeing your friends. And even if you enjoy being alone, forced isolation irritates you.
- You often help other people out whether they asked you to or not and can’t stand when people lie to you. As strange as it sounds, if you are altruistic, one who show concern for happiness of other human beings or animals and you hate lies, then other people find you very attractive and trust worthy. Because it’s much easier to build a serious relationship with an honest person and there is no risk that they will lie to you. But of course, don’t forget about being tactful. We’re sure you don’t want to tell your partner about all your problems at once. Or be honest with them if they ask you if something makes them look fat?
Maybe you have your own ideas of what you find attractive? Attractiveness is about more than physical appearance, although it plays a major role in appealing to others but it’s going to take having some sustenance than looks to hold the attention of people who aren’t pathetically shallow.